Depending on your business needs, Bevor Consulting and Training Services will work with you to identify and understand its issues or work on specific projects. We will support you to thoroughly examine your desired outcomes and construct a path and actions that will lead to achieving them. We provide services for both local and international organisations.
Consulting services include; Strategic Planning; Partnership and Business Development program planning; needs assessments; grant writing and fund raising; program evaluation and report writing and curriculum design for adult learners.
Additional Services for International Non-Profit organizations include:
- Pre-departure orientation for interns and international development personnel
- Developing the internship/volunteer job profiles
- Staff training on developing Partnerships and Collaboratives
Examples of completed assignments:
- Program evaluation for women in small business in York and Peel Regions - Canadian and African Business Women’s Alliance, Toronto, ON
- Design of collaborative leadership training initiative for immigrant women – Somali Immigrant Women Association, Toronto, ON
- Design of Business Plan for Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Community Support Initiative – Learning Enrichment Foundation, Toronto, ON
- Design of Mentoring and Training Program for Women in International Trade – Canadian and African Business Women Alliance, Toronto, ON
- Design of Marketing and Outreach Strategies for Green LaFleur Health Care Agency, Newmarket, Canada
- Research and Report, Credit Options for Women in Guyana – Canadian International Development Agency, Georgetown, Guyana
- Researcher and Author of, Women Food Producers in Guyana: Technology and Marketing - Inter American Development Bank.
- Researcher and Co-author of, Women Food Producers in Guyana: National Summary – Inter American Development Bank.
We have worked with clients including small businesses, non profit organisations and international organisations.
Our past clients include the Canadian International Development Agency, the Inter-American Development Bank and the Caribbean Food and Nutrition Institute. Our work with these clients covered areas of rural development, food security, social sector analysis in the health, education and agriculture.